November 12, 2007

I'm really glad to know that Nicolle reads this,
and does more than read with her eyes,
but loves it and appreciates that I put
silly, bad pictures up.
So now, I'll do a first,
I'll actually say something concerning
my life right now:
Its stressful...overwhelming... why? Because I have so much
school work/assignments/papers/tests to do, and
some are already late, and its all my fault.
One thing that isn't my fault, I suppose though,
is the fact that I've been sick for the past week,
which has debilitated and inhibited me
from doing this crap, and from going to work.
Anyway. I shouldn't even be spending time doing
anything else than my school work... but I thought it'd vent.





As for these pictures: I wish I was in Costa Rica, not so much relaxing on a hammock
like I was here, but doing on-hands learning and working/volunteering somewhere
beautiful, with animals and away from the pressures that exist here. YAKNOW.

3 comments:

nicolle said...

OOohhh, you really know how to pull at my heartstrings don't ya? My main problem is motivating myself to do things when I am home. I guess I am kind of in the opposite situation. I am sorry youve been sick, that's no fun. You know what is cool though? I have done what you were describing. The grass is greener, baby.

Mackenzie. said...

I know you have... and you need to tell me about it and everything, because I am getting more and more determined to go to Costa Rica this summer, and volunteer somewhere neat.

nicolle said...

WWEEELLLL, you have to be careful of getting me started, because it was really cool and there are TONS of places to volunteer. The only thing is that I would be a little nervous about you being out there all alone, seriously, it is dangerous now...plus even back when I went there were some seriously scary things going on. Anyway, I don't want to write about it on your comment box so I will have to tell you another day.